Friday, August 20, 2010

Treasury Love

For those unfamiliar with Etsy, a Treasury is a member-selected group of items highlighting a common theme (spring, surfing, etc.). Whenever I receive a message from a fellow crafter letting me know that they have selected one of my pieces for inclusion in their unique grouping, I always greet the message with a huge smile. I'm still new enough at this that when someone commends my work I get a nice, uplifting spine-tingle. Or maybe it's just that the feeling never goes away - let's hope!

But I digress...tonight I was lucky enough to find one of those messages waiting in my inbox. My mushroom trio fabric collage fits perfectly with this quirky grouping of mushrooms and hedgehogs by Etsy user Thresholder. Take a look!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c6f2c7145968eef4a6cd7d7/mushrooms-and-hedgehogs

I didn't know I couldn't live without a hedgehog stamp until tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment